Are you trying to write Hindi language text on image but you are not able to do so?
And When you try to write Hindi text on an image using MS Paint software on a Windows laptop or computer, it looks like you are getting a block or question mark ( ? ) instead of Hindi Text on the image.
These are the common problems we face while thinking about How to write Hindi text on image
In this article, we are going to explain 3 easy ways you can use to write Hindi text on image online or offline, or on mobile as per your choice.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Method 1 . How to write Hindi text on image using Mobile phone:
- 2 Method 2. How to write Hindi text on image using laptop or computer in windows
- 3 Mathod 3. How to write Hindi Text on image online free
- 4 Best YouTube video downloader Tools for Desktop and Online
- 5 Best Video Editing Software For Free On PC
- 6 Best Call Recording App for Android
- 7 Best Android Youtube Video Downloader App
- 8 Best Free VPN For PC Download Free
- 9 Best eCommerce Platform in India for small businesses
- 10 Monday.com Vs Jira: Which is the best for your company?
- 11 Best VPN Software for PC, Mobile, and Browser
- 12 Best video editing app for Android without watermark
- 13 Top 9 CRM For Travel Agency
Method 1 . How to write Hindi text on image using Mobile phone:
- Open Settings on your android based smartphone.
- Go to the Language & Input settings.
- Change the typing keyboard you are using in your photo.
- Select the Languages tab.
- Disable the option Use system language on your mobile phone.
- Scroll down and enable the Hindi language in the settings.
- Go back to the Language & Input section of the mobile settings.
- Tap the Default input method now.
- Then, select the input method to be the Hindi language you wanted.
- That’s all you are done.
After that, you can easily write Hindi text on image using any photo editor mobile app or open any online image editor tool in your mobile phone browser. That’s how to write Hindi text on images.
I hope, The method we explained was helpful to you, with just a few simple steps you can write Hindi text on image using your smartphone.
Method 2. How to write Hindi text on image using laptop or computer in windows
If you are using windows 10 or 11, you need to first install the language pack onto your machine.
- If you are using windows 10, Go to the “Start Button” the first button at the bottom of the machine on the left side
- Click on the Settings > Time & language > region & language and Select Hindi language pack > Option and at the same time install the Hindi Keyboard also.
- If you are using windows 11, Click on the start button (as displayed in the below image)
- Click on the “Type here to search” box and click on the “More” button/dropdown and select the “Settings”
- After Selecting settings, type the “Language” in the search box and select the “language option” here you can add a language “Hindi”
- After installing the language pack, you can select the Input method from the System Tray and select the Hindi language as your preferred. Now you should be able to see the Hindi Symbol letters on the Systray screen.
- Now go to MS Paint software, select the Font as Aparajita or Nirmala UI or whatever you want to select as per your need(in case fonts are not visible in the MS Paint, then go to Control Panel > click on “fonts” and Right-click and select to “Show”.
- After successfully following the above steps, in MS Paint, you should be able to type Hindi letters. or simply you can copy the Hindi paragraph from the google input tool or google translator from anywhere and paste it onto the image directly.
Mathod 3. How to write Hindi Text on image online free
There are many online tools available for free you can write Hindi Text on images without a watermark.
you can use your mobile phone or laptop, or desktop to open these online tools to write Hindi Language text on image
Click on https://www.kapwing.com/tools/add-text-to-image and click on the “upload image” button
You need to click on Add Media button and select the image
Copy the Hindi Text which you want to write on the image and select the “Add Text” format and paste the Hindi text into that
Select the text size, color, font family and adjust the Hindi text location on the image
When you are confirmed, click on the “Export Project” button in the top right corner and download the image
That’s All Done.. you learned how to write Hindi text on image online free
Visualwatermark.com is also one of the online, using that tool you can write Hindi text on images online for free
Open the https://www.visualwatermark.com/add-text-to-photos/ and upload your image
Copy the Hindi text that you want to write on the image and click on the “Add Text” button and paste it
Set the font size, font family, and location, and download the image
Check out a few more How to write Hindi text on image online free tools
- https://text2photo.com/ – You can add Hindi text on photos/images, add captions, and watermarks on your own images for free with the Best Online Photo Editor tool. This is a very simple and intuitive online tool to add Hindi or English text to photos/images.
- https://addtext.com/ – Very Easy-to-use online tool for adding Hindi/English text and captions to your own images/photos. you can also Create memes, creative posters, Bold, different photo captions, and much more!
- https://picfont.com/ – User-friendly Quick and easy way to add Hindi language text to images. You can use the online text editor to create cool photos with Hindi text or any language you write in your own style, It has many fonts family available to use.
- https://www.online-image-editor.com/ – you can easily Merge, Blend and Overlay Images with the help of this online image editor. Add Hindi or English or any language Text with your own fonts to an animated or simple image.
- Best Android Apps
- Best Software
- Best Web Hosting
- CRM Software
- ecommerce platform
- Gift Ideas
- How To
- monday software
- YouTube video downloader